Taxi / Auto Fare Meter
GPS/GSM/THERMAL PRINTER/PANIC BUTTON/TAMPER PROOF
A taximeter is an electronic device installed in taxicabs and auto rickshaws that calculates passenger fares based on a combination of distance travelled and waiting time. It measures traveled distance and computes the fare accurately according to the fare rate prescribed by transport authority. Auto-rickshaws and Taxis are one of the most common modes of transport, in India, ferrying millions of passengers every day. Fare-meters on these vehicles have invariably tampered to over-charge. Existing meters calculates fare based on the rotations of the wheel of the vehicle. There is no such system available which can check whether calculation shown by the meter is correct or not. CreateAbyte provides a digital auto fare meter, designed with advanced micro-controller. It features facilitate convenience to both passenger & driver. It simultaneously displays the distance traveled along with the calculated current fare during the journey. It also displays the waiting time in minutes and updates the fare during the journey
- Graphic Display 128×64.
- Real Time Clock.
- Hall Effect Sensor attachment for distance calculation.
- Panic Button for passenger.
- Tamper Proof Design and Body.
- Tracking – GPS based Real Time Tracking
- 16 MB Memory for offline data logging.
- Display Fare and Distance in large fonts.
- Meter Status Display.
- Working status indicator.
- Keys for Trip Start, Trip End, Hire, Vacant, Retired Mode, Printing, Dispatching, Scrolling and Panic Alert.
- Fare Meter has inbuilt memory to Store 15000 position points log in case of disconnection from the Central Server.
- Capability to integrate two-way communication with server.
- Meter has complete dispatch system for implementing dispatch management from remote server.
- Membrane type keypad with 10 keys.
- Inbuilt 2” inch thermal printer with over heat protection.
- Maximum current for printer <1A.
- Automatic fare change for day and night.
- Transmission of Data on GPRS (primary mode of transmission) & SMS (used as back-up).
- Parameters configurable over the air (supported by SMS as well).
- Provision to indicate visually, the power, GPS, GPRS and device status.
- Data update rate to server is configurable and Multiple modes are supported (Active, Normal & Standby)
- Display Terminal & Buttons to support, Trip Start, Trip End, waiting (Visual Display), Panic Button & PANIC Mode will display in case the device is in the PANIC mode.
Certifications & Approvals:
Model approval for Integrated GPRS based Electronic Digital Auto Fare Meter is duly approved by DIMTS( Delhi Integrated Multi-Modal Transit System Ltd.), New Delhi
|Product||GSM/GPS based Auto/Taxi Fare Meter (AFM)|
|GSM Modem||On board GSM/GPRS module to send data to server|
|GPS||GPS with inbuilt patch antenna|
|Memory||On board 16 Mb Nand-Flash for offline storage|
|Thermal Printer||2-inch thermal printer included to print fare slip|
|Tactile Keypad (1x10 – 10 keys)||For metering operations|
|Graphic LCD||128x164 pixels monochrome graphic LCD|
|Hall-effect sensor||For accurate km travel calculation|
|Panic Button interface||Emergency Panic/SOS button interface for passenger|
|Digital output||2 nos (DC12V 10A), 2 nos (DC12V 7A), 2 nos (DC5V 3A)|
|Internal Battery||Type – Li-ion Rechargeable
Capacity – 650mAh @3.7V
Protection – Built in to battery pack
|Power Supply||5.5 VDC to 52 VDC|
|Protections||Resettable Input Fuse, Reverse Connection, Transient Protection, Under Voltage Lockout|
|Power Consumption (W)||Less than 0.4 (Normal mode)
Less than 1.5 (Data Transmission Mode)
|Operating Temperature ©||-40 °C to + 85 °C|
|Dimension (mm)||250 x 120 x 50 (LxBxH)|
|Weight||800 grams (approx.) with enclosure|
Createabyte © Copyright 2017