Taxi / Auto Fare Meter
GPS/GSM/THERMAL PRINTER/PANIC BUTTON/TAMPER PROOF
A taximeter is an electronic device installed in taxicabs and auto rickshaws that calculates passenger fares based on a combination of distance travelled and waiting time. It measures traveled distance and computes the fare accurately according to the fare rate prescribed by transport authority. Auto-rickshaws and Taxis are one of the most common modes of transport, in India, ferrying millions of passengers every day. Fare-meters on these vehicles have invariably tampered to over-charge. Existing meters calculates fare based on the rotations of the wheel of the vehicle. There is no such system available which can check whether calculation shown by the meter is correct or not. CreateAbyte provides a digital auto fare meter, designed with advanced micro-controller. It features facilitate convenience to both passenger & driver. It simultaneously displays the distance traveled along with the calculated current fare during the journey. It also displays the waiting time in minutes and updates the fare during the journey
- Graphic Display 128×64.
- Real Time Clock.
- Hall Effect Sensor attachment for distance calculation.
- Panic Button for passenger.
- Tamper Proof Design and Body.
- Tracking – GPS based Real Time Tracking
- 16 MB Memory for offline data logging.
- Display Fare and Distance in large fonts.
- Meter Status Display.
- Working status indicator.
- Keys for Trip Start, Trip End, Hire, Vacant, Retired Mode, Printing, Dispatching, Scrolling and Panic Alert.
- Fare Meter has inbuilt memory to Store 15000 position points log in case of disconnection from the Central Server.
- Capability to integrate two-way communication with server.
- Meter has complete dispatch system for implementing dispatch management from remote server.
- Membrane type keypad with 10 keys.
- Inbuilt 2” inch thermal printer with over heat protection.
- Maximum current for printer <1A.
- Automatic fare change for day and night.
- Transmission of Data on GPRS (primary mode of transmission) & SMS (used as back-up).
- Parameters configurable over the air (supported by SMS as well).
- Provision to indicate visually, the power, GPS, GPRS and device status.
- Data update rate to server is configurable and Multiple modes are supported (Active, Normal & Standby)
- Display Terminal & Buttons to support, Trip Start, Trip End, waiting (Visual Display), Panic Button & PANIC Mode will display in case the device is in the PANIC mode.
Certifications & Approvals:
Model approval for Integrated GPRS based Electronic Digital Auto Fare Meter is duly approved by DIMTS( Delhi Integrated Multi-Modal Transit System Ltd.), New Delhi
Createabyte © Copyright 2017